Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Hop




Photobucket

I am going to Link Up with Feeling Beachie for the 4 question hop...boy has it been a long time for me.


I will add her directions,

Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at feelingbeachie@gmail.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Sarah from the Mama Pirate. She submitted the last two statements!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. ___is my least favorite household chore
2. ___ is my guilty pleasure
3. In the __________, I think ___________.
4. My favorite ___________for _________ is _____________.


My Answers:

1.   My least favorite household chore is cleaning the bathroom! The tub drives me crazy!


2.   Ice Cream is my guilty pleasure. In the summer, I do not mind popsicles but prefer ice cream!
Hand holding melting ice cream photo




3.   In the morning, I think...I wish the dang cats would go back to sleep!!
      They start their morning meow about 4:15 am!!!
My 'lil darlings
4.  My favorite topping for ice cream is carmel!  Geeessh, must have something on my mind!


YUMMY!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!





6 comments:

  1. Shawn
    glad to see you blogging again :) I have missed reading your posts Thank you for stopping by. Bob and I are making some arrangements just picking out clothes and such. We are planning a late spring, early summer wedding

    Everything is great here.
    How bout with you
    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats and mine should have a get together in the wee hours of the morning... what is it with these kritters anyway? Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing along an award to you today! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I love your Halloween background here on your blog!

    My cats wake up that early too sometimes. Drives me crazy because even my son doesn't wake up that early anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally with you on the tub. We have one of those old, deep, cast iron tubs and you basically need to crawl into it to scrub it. Needless to say - I don't too often!

    I'm sensing an ice cream theme here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn
    Ty for stopping by :) Bob and I will be together around the 15th of Nov is when I am planning on returning to get him

    Blessings
    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete