Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Newest Teenager!

It's so hard to believe it has been thirteen years since my youngest daughter gave birth, to her daughter.


 Because her Mommy is a diabetic, she was an 8lb 9oz preemie. This sweet baby, is the joy of my daughter's life and mine.


She has celebrated firsts:



She grew:


..... celebrated holiday's





..she was silly,


..and serious


..she learned






....and grew into a beautiful young woman,


..who is loved by all,


To my Sweet Angel on her thirteenth birthday,

I hope you always remember how much you are loved.
I hope you always remember to champion for the underdog.
I hope you laugh more than you cry.
I hope you love, not hate.
I hope you always look for the good in other's.
I hope you always reach for the star's because, with hard work, anything is possible.
I hope you always turn to your family if you have a problem, knowing we will always be here for you.
I hope you laugh at yourself when you are not perfect. Laughter can be the best medicine in life.
I hope " I am Sorry" rolls easily off your tongue.
I hope you are always a leader, not a follower. You know what is right, stick with your morals and   convictions, do not let peers sway you.
I hope you never lose the essence of you..the wonderful you!
I hope you realize that people are more important than things.
I hope you make a difference in this world and touch many hearts. I know you will!


I hope you know how much we love you,

Nana and Grandpa Bill


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday tribute to a beautiful 13 year old, from her beautiful grandmother.

    xx
    Jake, Fergi and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet post. What a lucky girl to have all of you in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you in her face! Such a lovely tribute to a lovely young lady! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice sweet post and a great list of hopes for your girl. Happy Birthday to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always know how to make someone feel so special!!! She is such a beautiful young woman, course with you and Amber, how could she not be? Hope Jaycien had a wonderful birthday:)
    Also give Bill a big birthday hug from me:)
    Love and miss you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn
    This is a beautiful post and a wonderful solute to your granddaughter :) she is beautiful as is her grand mother

    Hugs n Love
    Rainbow (Gina)
    ps my other blog (my life in a blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something so special about a Granddaughter and you captured it all with your beautiful collection of pictures. You honored her on her 13th birthday.
    Cheers and have a grand week.
    Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful young lady and what a beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete