Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fridays Hop

I will be linking with: DollCas's thoughts!

ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW - WEEK 3


WEEK 31 QUESTIONS

1. Are you a bath or shower person?  

I am a shower person. the only time I take a bath is when I am so cold nothing else will warm me!


2.  Do you bathe/shower in the morning or at night?

During the work week, I shower both morning and night.  After 10+ hours of taking care of my patients, I crave a shower and that is the first thing I do when I get home!

















3. Do you have a hot tub or swimming pool?


In Loveland, we have a Hot Tub that has never been used. It was there when Hubby bought the house, it's in a fenced in area that is just a little bigger than the tub,  not very user friendly.  I do not know if it works and would pay someone to come and get the darn thing.
At the Condo, we have a pool that the grand kiddo's LOVE!






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We have a small 2-person hot tub and it is one of the best investments we've ever made. It's on a private deck off our bedroom and we love it. It gets used almost every night. I love to sit out there looking at the stars and watching airplanes. In fact, I think I'll go do that now. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet the pool and hot tub would be lots of fun...if it wasn't for the water!

    ReplyDelete