Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday Hops

I am linking up with Java:
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them  better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!










Questions: 

1.  Did you get any Valentine's Gifts?
2.  What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
3.  Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
4.  What food item do you absolutely despise?
5.  Righty or lefty?







My Answers.


1.  Since I am writing this on Sunday, and Valentines Day is tomorrow; No, I have not received a Valentine gift..but I know it is coming!  We did give out Valentines gifts to the Grand kiddo's today!





2.  I like peanut butter on Toast! 
 


3.  Yes, I always pick out my outfit the night before. I have to be at work before 6am so I want the least amount of stress in the morning. Luckily, I wear uniforms to work.
Nurse Clip Art


4.  I can not think of any food item that I despise. I like almost everything...but the one thing that I seldom eat is:FAST FOOD







5.  Righty, definitely! I am so right hand dominant that there is not much I do with the left.




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way I would be able to be at a job before 6 a.m.! I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for avoiding fast foods. I need to do more of the same. At work before 6? Now that's an early start to the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love peanut butter on toast!!! It got me through the morning sickness of my first pregnancy.

    I wish I could wear uniforms to work - it would be awesome to have a smaller segment of my wardrobe to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! (I'm following yours now!) I agree with you about fast food--I think we get it maybe 5 times a year and that's enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not listening about the fast food. lalalalala (fingers in ears) ;-)

    ReplyDelete