Monday, November 8, 2010

Thirty days of Thanks

November 8, 2010

This is the 8th day of 30,

Today I am thankful that Hubby can always put my life into perspective. When I am most down on myself, he can always turn my thoughts around and give me a more positive spin on any negative feeling. For instance,  this morning I went out for a run and was all excited when I got back to put my time and mileage into the DailyMile calculator. I had it in my head that I had improved my time but when I entered the time, not only had I not improved but was slower than my long run on Saturday! I was feeling pretty down but Hubby came through with one of his many pep talks.

His pep talk consisted of..Be glad you are out there: You do not have any problems with your Hamstring: In the Grand Scheme of things does the time really matter:  Will a faster time make a difference in the Stock Market??!!

No, a faster time will not make a difference in the Stock Market.....if it did I might push harder to run faster!

2 comments:

  1. You ran.... you did it.... woo hoo... and I think every finish to every exercise session is a milestone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shawn for your nice comments you have made on my blog. I just had to come and check out yours and it's adorable! :0) I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know we will, with friends & family.

    Big hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete