Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thirty Days of Thanks

After reading a post by Robin at Running Circles Around the Turtles,   I have decided to join the Thirty Days of Thanks posting. I have been reading this on several blogs and know that this will be a good thing to focus on for the month of November. So, now to catch up!


Day 1

  First and foremost, I am thankful for my Hubby and our amazing family.


 Together we have:

 TEN Children, Two SONs-in-law and Two Daughters-in-laws
 Twenty-two Grand children and a Great Grand Baby on the way.
 Also, I am thankful that Hubby has joined me on my spiritual path.

Family In Abstract Background
FAMILY
                                                                  
Day 2


  Since today is November 2nd, election day, my answer is easy.
  I am thankful that I live in the United States.
  Today is the day I get to vote because I live here, the United States,
  the best Country in the World!

USA Flag
God Bless America!


3 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts!!!! I too am grateful for Bill and all of the kids:) I am so blessed to have you all in my life (finally)!
    I also voted today, what a great feeling it is to be able to voice my opinion and not worry of any retaliation!
    I hope your spiritual journey may lead us to be even closer. I think you are an amazing woman and mother :)
    (((HUGS))) and LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I always have so much to be thankful for. I would be thankful if you could tell your friends about the plight of Moosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post my friend! we do have so many things to be thankful for...all we need to do is slow down and take a look, life is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete