Monday, October 25, 2010

New Monday Hop

Just found a new Monday Hop over at Beckham and Bloom..check it out!

I am supposed to be cleaning the carpets with Hubby so for now I will tell your about a recipe i found at The Carter Family Table..you should check her site out!

In the crock pot you put skinned, deboned chicken breasts with onion, garlic, chunky salsa, chili powder and paprika. Mine has been cooking on low for 4 hours and the smell is heavenly. When cooked you shred the chicken and serve with the juices, cilantro, chopped onion and a squeeze of lime juice.  I am going to have flour tortillas with mine and maybe some Basmati rice! This will also be good for tacos or enchiladas.

I have tried her button but so far it has just taken me to Blogging with Success. Must be something wrong.

                                                     B&B button

No comments:

Post a Comment