Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010

After reading Wendy's blog, I thought it was a great way to share what is going on in Colorado. So, here goes the start of my personal blog!

Life has been so exciting the last few weeks since my birth daughter found me. It was quite a rollercoaster in the beginning..making sure all family, and friends, new that I had a daughter when I was sixteen and had been forced to give her up for adoption. After many calls, I think I have notified everyone of this great news!

I have so enjoyed getting to know Wendy, and her family, via FaceBook and phone calls. I cannot wait to meet them in person. Hopefully, we will get together in September to celebrate Wendy's birthday.

As far as the Colorado gang..everyone is trudging along! The grandkids are out of school for the summer and spend Wednesday night and Thursdays with Nana. Erin is training for another IronMan ( she is our IronWoman) which will be in Canada the last of August. Shawn is Mr. Mom this summer..he is such a good Daddy. The news at the Hulburt household is; Jesse got the full time job he was hoping for with a great company. Tiff is busy as usual and adding new clients..if we want an appointment we have to book early! Amber and Jaycie took a vacation to Mexico at the start of summer and from the pictures it looked like they had a great time. Aaron and Kelly will celebrate ir first anniversary on the 27th..my how time flies.

Erin celebrated her 39th birthday on the 23rd. Today she is on her way to Texas to compete in a Triathlon. Amber will be 35 tomorrow and will celebrate at the Electric Cowboy. Bill and I plan to meet her there for some dancing!

For now I will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment