I feel so humble, I received another award, this time from Butterfly Flutter. I have so enjoyed reading her posts and if you want a spiritual uplift, then stop by her site and introduce yourself!
To receive this award I need to share 7 things about myself..so here goes:
1. I craved fresh strawberry pie when I was pregnant with Erin. The bad thing was, my MIL accommodated this craving by making me the most wonderful pies. Needless to say, I gained so much weight, I looked like a Teletubby!
2. I encouraged Hubby ( who, because of a tragedy, had strayed from his faith) to join me on a spiritual journey. Two weeks ago he was received, by the solemn rite of Confirmation, into the Lutheran Church!
3. I love speed. Years ago, I raced my 1969 Bronco in Sand Drag Races! I never beat the Jeeps but boy did I have a good time!
4. When I first graduated from nursing school, I worked on an Oncology Unit. Of all the types of Nursing I have done, that was my absolute favorite and where I am the most gifted. Unfortunately, I came to a point where I could not stop thinking , and worrying, about my wonderful patients. I took a much needed break and never had the opportunity to go back. Our Oncology floor was closed because more, and more, was being done on an outpatient basis. I loved every person I was fortunate enough to take care of and to this day, they are a part of my heart.
5. When I was a child, I had an imaginary friend.
6. Speaking of being a child, I had bucked teeth and the kids called me Bucky Beaver!!! Maybe that is why I had an imaginary friend. : )
7. Have I told you before that I LOVE sweets? Last year I gave up Chocolate for Lent. Yep, only chocolate but it was hard...this year I am thinking about giving up all sweets...or wine. But if I give up wine...what about Communion..does that count..or, because it is the Blood of Christ, would..never mind I just answered my own question!!!!!!
OK, now I am supposed to pass this lovely award on, but if you know me...you know what is coming!
Yeper's...to anyone that reads this post, please grab the award. I love each of you and want to thank you for including me ( little 'ole me) into you circle of blog friends!