Monday, November 29, 2010

Thirty days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for having the day off because I did not get anything done over the weekend and I need to clean the house, decorate, clip the kitty's nails, pay bills, do my homework for bible class and the list goes on and on!!

I wanted to go on a long run today but at this time the temp is 24 degrees and the wind is blowing so hard that I can hear the flapping of the flag inside the Condo
When the flag is straight,  it is too windy to run.
Have a great day,
Shawn

1 comment:

  1. I just realized I put up the same background as you on my blog! Glad you have a day off and can get your list of things done. I read your post from Sunday, and am so jealous I can't be there for Cookie Day:( Sure sounds like it will be a doozy, with the boys against the girls! GO GIRLS!!!! When we come for a visit you'll have to have a batch of homemade fried chicken for Dave. That's his favorite and I don't do fried foods well so he doesn't get any unless he goes to KFC.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete