Monday, November 22, 2010

Thirty days of Thanks

November 22, 2010

I am sitting at the computer while my Hubby is installing a new garbage disposal. Now, some would wonder why I am thankful for that but to me the answer is simple...he can fix almost anything which saves us a ton of $$$$$.

Bill can do any kind of car work from general maintenance to restoring old vehicles. When someone ran into my car and tore out the drivers front side, Bill did all the body work then took it to a shop for painting. When we got the car back it looked brand new. Unfortunately,  I had already bought a new vehicle because I felt that one was jinxed.I had been hit several times, while parked, and was just waiting for the Big One while I was in it!


So, for today, I am thankful for my Hubby, who keeps both houses in Tip Top condition!
I am sure he did not want his picture taken..Oh Well!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me of my hubby's root. He comes from a place where you learned to jury rig things to make them work. lol

    Congrats @ your new garbage disposal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm married to a "Mr. Fix-it" too. Completely love it and very very grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a great husband! Following back! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Check out my other blog!
    http://likeChristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is like that too....he's great. I'm following both your blogs now. This one is fab....I adore the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be beyond Thankful for that!!
    I am married to a Jewish guy and you know they cannot fix ANYTHING!!! lol
    I dated a guy for years when I was in my 20s who could fix anything/everything...it was hugely appreciate!
    You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete