Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanks

Today I am thankful for a warm cozy home. Our home may be small, sometimes clutterd, I may need to vacuum the cat hair off the carpets but I have a home.

I know what it feels like to loose a business, I have been there. I know what it feels like to sell a home that has lost it's value during a market crash, I have been there. I know what it feels like to not know where the money will come from to buy groceries, I have been there.
I have been there, but I survived. Not only survived but became a stronger woman.
I Pulled myself up, worked harder and began the long process of building my life back.

Nobody is immune, it can happen when you least expect it. Life is a trail with peaks and valleys. It's the way we handle the valley's that makes us appreciate the peaks that much more! I have been there.

I am thankful I have a home.

2 comments:

  1. I also know what some of those things feel like. Each struggle we go through helps us to become stronger people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt some of these as well. It is true it does make you stronger. God is faithful to walk us through even when we dont believe He is there with us. Thank you for this gentle reminder.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete