Monday, October 31, 2011

The Last Day of October!

I don't know about you, but I can not believe that today is the last day of October. Where does the time go?

Today is the 4th day of The Journey.  I will not be posting on Sunday's.

My scripture for today is:

In the same way,  the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words can not express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will. ( Romans 8:26-27)

Prayer.
Even in our silence, when we are busy with our day-to-day activities, God knows our love. Even in our silence, we can be assured he is waiting, ready to listen. Even when the words don't flow freely, he knows our hearts.


Confession time:
I have not sewn a stitch. In fact, I am still in the cutting out process. I find hopping (on one foot) around the dining room table,  to cut out the fabric, just wears me out!  Plus, I need to buy some solid color fabric for the pockets.

Just for today, my goal's are:
Cut out the remaining pattern pieces.
Look for coupons for the Fabric store.
Decide which pattern to use for the girls aprons.
Pick up clutter in the house.

Goal for Nov. 1st
Tomorrow, have Hubby drive me to the Fabric store to buy solid color fabric.
Sew, Sew, Sew

Remember , tomorrow starts the Thirty Day's of Thanks Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. I pray you heal speedily.
    I cannot imagine how hard it would be to try and hope and cut out fabric. I pray the Lord give you the strength and all you need to achieve and accomplish this goal today.
    I look forward to seeing lovely photos of these aprons.
    My goal is going to try and do a days worth of work after being sick all week last week and still a bit under the weather. We will see.
    Many blessings
    Like you I cannot believe it is the last day of Oct.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, I can picture you hopping around the dinning room table, cutting out material. You poor thing. I can understand how that would wear someone out!

    I know the aprons are going to be lovely though.

    Yes, turmeric is a spice, you can buy in a dry powder form.

    Have fun selecting the solid material you need.

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much longer will you be hopping instead of walking? I like that 30 days of thanks! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete