Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday Hops

I will be linking up with:
 Mellow Yellow Monday
MellowYellowMondayBadge


And:
The Things We Find Inside>



And I will be linking up with Java @ Never Growing Old

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them  better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog.













Questions:

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
     We have a fireplace in Loveland but not in the Condo. 
Oh...so long ago!


2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
Well, of course I can drive a stick. I think everyone should learn to drive a stick.. it may be a dying art!!  We made sure all the kids could drive a stick shift, in the event they were ever faced with the need to drive one.





3.  How many computers are in your home?
We have one computer in each home plus an iPad.



4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
Funny you should ask! My daughter, the accountant, has done our taxes for the last few years and Hubby was just asking if I had heard if she was done! We always have to pay, so I have not built up the courage to ask her if she has completed them.  To be honest, I do not want to hear the bad news!



5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
My favorite meal of the day is Dinner.  When the kids were home we always had dinner together. I loved the activity around the table, everyone talking at once, sharing their day, teasing each other and enjoying our time together. Now,  although much quieter, I still enjoy the idea of a family meal. I usually eat breakfast and lunch at work.
My little Angels..1979

9 comments:

  1. Dinner was fun when the kids were coming along, wasn't it? I do miss those lively times! But quiet is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a fireplace. Our original house plan had one in it, but I felt it took up too much room. I love the cozy feeling of a fire.
    I can drive a stick, I told my kids, if you can drive a stick , you can drive anything!!!!
    I'm with you on the taxes. We are waiting till the very end to do ours. I know we will owe big time this year:(
    I love the picture of the kids! We always had at least one meal together everyday!
    Hugs and loves
    Miss you lots
    ~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IRS form is hysterical! Love the pics of your kids back in the day and of the grand babies when they all were still babies! The time realy does go by way too fast...

    We made it a point to sit down together as many nights as possible when the daughter child was still at home. It's the one meal when everyone is usually home at the same time. (except for sports, etc. of course)

    Mr B and I still have dinner together every night. I'm almost ashamed to say it, but now it's usually in front of the boob tube! LOL

    Hope all is well with you, my dear. Have a great week!

    XOXO Mrs B
    (love the falling shamrocks!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your answer number 5! usually family gathers every dinner meals. already a follower, just visiting.
    clavs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures in front of the fireplace are just awesome - the kids look totally angelic!

    Love the cartoon car - although I'm a little afraid we're all going to end up driving those one day and the way we drive here in Texas - they'll just have to bury me in it!

    The IRS form is so close to the truth it hurts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IRS form is about true, isn't it? Seems that way to us self-employed folks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers, I love the daisies!
    I agree that everyone should learn to drive stick, I love it! Family dinner time is a good one to pick. Have a great week. Love the falling clovers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love dinner for the same reasons. Its great to have all the family together at the end of a day and sharing what they've done during the day.
    I had to laugh at your pictures :) love the IRS & computer ones.

    ReplyDelete