Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!
1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
1. I rarely order steak (because Hubby can grill it perfect), but if I did, the steak would have to be medium rare! I like steak to be warm in the inside but still a little bloody! I know that is so gross to some but that is perfect to me!
|Now, That is a Meal!|
2. I do not have too many superstitions but the few I have are:
- When I hope something bad will not happen I always say..Knock on Wood and usually knock one time on my head!
- If there is a full Moon, I think the day will be a little off at work..and it usually is but lately we have been thinking every night is a full moon!
|The way to a full Moon|
I do not care about black cats, ladders, salt ( although I do throw it over my shoulder), numbers or anything else I can think of.
3. My best friends are my daughters..followed by a long time friend in Arizona.
My daughters have always been my best friends and that will always be..they are the best. My Birth
Daughter was added this year!
|My Birth daughter, Wendy|
As far as BFF girlfriend it would have to be DW, who I have known since I was eighteen. We had babies at the same time, we had so many good times as young mothers before I moved to Missouri in 1982. Although we do not see each other often, we can pick up the phone and it is like we spoke the day before. We know each other! We have a six sense about each other and we seem to know when the other needs a phone call.
|With her Grand Kiddo's|
4. I think the last time I wore a dress was to my son's wedding. I prefer pants and do not like to wear heels. I am a laid back type of Gal!
|This was a nice dress too bad it is not a full shot.|
5. So far, we have not talked about Summer vacation. Next Fall, I plan on running the Chicago Marathon and we are planning a Family Cruise right before Christmas 2011.