Two weeks until the big day and I was finally able to cross a few things off my, rather long, list of to do's!
- I ordered gifts to be sent out of state.
- I bought gifts for the giving tree at church, still need to wrap them.
- We have made our cookies.
- The house is as decorated as it is going to be, for this year.
- I have picked out recipes for our Christmas Eve dinner that Erin is hosting..we are having an International dinner and each couple was assigned a country!
- The last thing I did today was take our furry kids to have their picture with Santa!
|Cecil..his bow is turned around!!|
|Chloe, looking at the D.. O.. G !!!|
I still have quite a few things to do but feel I now have a better handle on that daunting LIST.
Erin and the kids are coming for dinner tonight and are bringing the newest member of their family.