Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Bliss




Two weeks until the big day and I was finally able to cross a few things off my, rather long, list of to do's!



  • I ordered gifts to be sent out of state. 
  • I bought gifts for the giving tree at church, still need to wrap them. 
  • We have made our cookies. 
  • The house is as decorated as it is going to be, for this year.
  • I have picked out recipes for our Christmas Eve dinner that Erin is hosting..we are having an International dinner and each couple was assigned a country! 
  • The last thing I did today was take our furry kids to have their picture with Santa!
Cecil..his bow is turned around!!


Chloe, looking at the D.. O.. G !!!

I still have quite a few things to do but feel I now have a better handle on that daunting LIST.


Erin and the kids are coming for dinner tonight and are bringing the newest member of their family.

Miss Lucy!
Of course, Nana had to buy her a present!

4 comments:

  1. So glad that things are getting done. I am still behind but hopefull. Miss Lucy is adorable and so are your cats with Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for getting things crossed off the list!!! Dolce will be going to see Santa next week , he has been pawing his list ... luv that furbaby T-shirt ... Miss Lucy is adorable!!! .. Have a great week-end..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that you have a list of things to do and are crossing them off one by one!!

    The pics are such fun! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you on the blog hop relax and surf sunday.Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete