Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years..again

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year's Eve! I hope 2011 brings each of you happiness, good health and the love of family and friends. May you continue to grow, and evolve, into the special person that God has designed.


Eleven Hopes and Wishes for my Family and Friends:


I hope you read a good book that will make a deep impression on your heart.
I hope you find the beauty in every sunrise and sunset.
I hope you find the courage to try something new, that you have put on the back burner, in 2011.
I hope you stop to smell the roses because life just passes so quickly.
I hope you can take a deep breath if unkind words pop into your thoughts.
I hope if unkind words are spoken to you, they will fall on deaf ears.
I hope you have a prosperous 2011.
I hope you always feel loved.
I hope you can give your love freely.
I hope your smiles, and laughter, are abundant.
I hope you know that your presence, on this glorious earth, is a blessing to all!

Have a wonderful day. If you are going out tonight, be safe.

Blessings,
Shawn
New Year

16 comments:

  1. ooh, I do hope that I read a good book that makes an impression on my heart... I am always open to a new book and learning from it whether it is fiction or non-fiction.

    Happy New Year and Joy & Blessings to you in 2011!!

    Alida from Blackpurl's Knitpickings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you for the sweet and kind sentiments!! I hope you and yours have a prosperous loving and thoughtful year ahead too full of wonderful books and beautiful sunsets and sunrises! Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm the featured Blogger over at Follow Friday 40 & over that my wonderful friend Java is hosting, and where I found you. I'm your latest follower. Nice to meet you. Happy New Year to you, and yours. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too, thanks for the friendship in 2010 and continuing into 2011 and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its going to be hard to top 2010!! But I will try all of your wishes:) Sometimes life starts getting in the way and we lose the focus on why we are really here on earth! All your hopes and wishes are so easy to do and really helps us to forget our "wordly ways"!
    Have a wonderful New Years tonight and you be safe as well!!!!
    Many LOVES and HUGS to you,
    ~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very thoughtful and hopeful. Happy New Year's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am your newest follower. Following from the New Year blog hop. Have a great 2011. All the best for a prosperous new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Ring in 2011 Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by and follow me and my blog.

    Happy New Years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shawn,
    You left a comment on my 'flours' post and I ventured to visit your blog. Beautifully done! And now a follower:)
    Happy New Year!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you! Love the new background--and the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you and your family! May you have a fun, fabulous and healthy 2011!

    Bocci and his Parental Unit

    ReplyDelete
  12. That poem was fantastic!! Thank you so much for posting it!

    Happy, healthy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for linking up and following! I am now following you back. Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Shawn, what beautiful hopes and wishes! Thank you! btw, what a lovely couple you are. blessings on your new year! *hugs*k

    ReplyDelete