Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!
Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!
I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!
1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
3. What is your favorite reading material?
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
1. I have never been on a cruise but we are planning a family Christmas cruise when our youngest Grandchildren are a little older. Because I can not swim, they better have one of these in my size!
2. I like eggs fried, scrambled, omelet, hard boiled, soft boiled, lets just say I like eggs!
3. My favorite reading material is any fiction novel. I am now reading Cure by Robin Cook and waiting is A Dog's Purpose by Bruce Cameron.
4. All the Pet's I have had: Cookie, first dog,
Peanuts- Toy poodle
Bandit- farm dog
Raven- Standard Poodle
Bubba- Wire haired German Griffon
Tasha- Choc. lab
Lady- Tennessee Walker (horse)
Chloe and Cecil on the dryer, their favorite warm place!
At one time we had nine horses but they were the kids so I will not list all their names..long time ago!
5. I have been a Brownie, a Girl Scout and a Den Mother
By next week, I will find out where you all get the cute pictures and I will add them in!!!!