Thursday, November 6, 2014

Be Thankful Day #6



Today I'm thankful for the end of the elections
 for I think they can bring out the best in people
and the worst.

While scanning FaceBook yesterday,
I read many posts from those who disagreed with the outcome of the elections.
Instead of trying to pull this country together, they were vilifying those who won the
state elections.  
I was tired of the negative campaign adds on the television, and so happy they ended at 4:30 pm on Election Day.   
Then, I woke up yesterday morning and saw all the negative comments
on  FaceBook! 
Hopefully, in the months ahead, we can find a common ground, quit the bickering, listen to others opinions with an open mind and realize that ,in the end, we all want what is best for the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment