Monday, March 28, 2011

Quick recap of the last 24h

As you read, two of the Colorado Granddaughters spent the night last night.

We have been playing Words With Friends on the internet and having a great time! Who would have thought you could play scrabble with the Grands..even when they are not here! Emma set up my ipad and we have been playing for the last 24 off and on!

Also, last night they made vanilla cupcakes with chocolate cream frosting. We are still trying to find the perfect receipe, and last night they came pretty darn close.
Mixing the batter in my MINI KITCHEN!
Frosting
Eating the Frosting!

After much debate on what we would do today, they decided to make a craft before going to Miss S's dance recital. We went to Michael's which did not have anything that turned their crank...after searching every nook and cranny of the store, they decided on Tshirts with iron on transfers.
Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of them because we were in such a hurry to get to the recital.

Introducing Miss S


Getting pretty
Concentrating!
Looking tired

The final number..a tap dance!



8 comments:

  1. Shawn
    thank you for stopping by :) I thought you related Bob n Missy but wanted to make sure ;) ad he said thank you for the comment..yes he is very handsome!!! :)

    Hope your Tuesday is great
    hugs n blessings
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious girls Shawn! I can't wait to have more grandbabies and for them to be old enough to be away from their parents for a bit ~ I've got a bit of a wait ;-)

    Love the dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have a terrific family! I had no idea you could play long distance scrabble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun day...I'm addicted to Words with Friends : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great day! Never knew you play long distance scrabble! Will have to look into this one. Thanks, I'm a long distance Grannie too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure do have some GORGEOUS nieces:) Looks like your having an amazing week!
    Love and miss you,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog background, yes, Jesus DOES LIVE!! I just want to thank you for your beautiful friendship. I am so scared about this surgery, that I'm not even thinking straight!! Just wanted to leave a little note for you, the special person that you are. God bless friends like you!

    Hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughters are a fun age to do things with. The cupcakes look yummy.

    Thanks for the good wishes on my blog. I can't reply to comments and my guru is on vacation. dang. There's something technically wrong.... I can get comments but can't reply to them, as the letters jump all over.
    Manzanita

    ReplyDelete