Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Coward is Back!

Yes...the, Boycott American Women, stalker has "graced" my blog again! This time I did not delete his cowardice Crap. 


Here is the comment:


Anonymous said...

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

If you are such a perfect man..why are you afraid to leave your name?

15 comments:

  1. I vote 4 paws that you delete and ignore, that human is just trying to get to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...that dude graced my blog. I scratched my head and deleted him, although I have considered making a journal entry making fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope no one hates me etc for what I am going to say. But, I do understand why he feels the way he does. There are some women out there like that. It is frustrating to men at times. But, for the most part, women are not like that. At least I am not or the women I know aren't. Perhaps he has meant the few woman out there who are like that. He perhaps needs to change his attitude or look in other places. For the most part, women rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone needs some therapy. Or to stop trying to meet women in the wrong settings. Or, do us all a favor, and move to a foreign country and find a foreign woman. If he has a point, it's too bad because his credibility is lost in his rant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The least he could do is mix it up a bit. Its the same rant on each blog. Can't he change a word? Do something to jazz it up? Sheesh.
    I think someone needs a hug or a slug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just hope he doesn't find his way over to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree-promptly delete and give no more "air time" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suspect that he's been recently hurt and doesn't know how to handle it maturely. Maybe he should just look inward if it's happened more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe he needs to leave the country and try elsewhere?!
    He really shouldn't make such generalisations anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think he needs to look in the mirror. Sounds like no one would be good enough to him, unless she wanted to be a servant to him! Maybe he has been hurt, but to generalize it to many American Woman is not cool. My nephew married a Russian girl who cheated on him constantly and he gave her every chance he could. The best thing that came out of the relationship was a beautiful baby boy:)
    We all just need to be kind to one another and I hope that Anonymous will find happiness someday:)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love and think of you often:)
    ~Wendy~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know how many million American women there are - but surely he can't have met them all?!?! And ... don't get why he's leaving this comment on women's blogs? Surely his message is aimed at men??

    Thanx so much for following my blog - come downunder to OZ for some virtual escapism whenever you like!!

    PS I SO admire your marathonning (if that's a word) - amazing and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be some kind of spam, that's all I can figure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this guy obviously has some MAJOR issues. Bet he was recently dumped and this is his useless way of trying to get back at her and all women. Sadly, someone as obviously unstable as this person is, I am afraid could do more harm than just posting moronic comments on someone's blog.
    I agree with the others. Just block this poor excuse for a human being and by NO MEANS should you click on his link. It is probably virus-ridden and he is deliberately posting "shock factor" posts to lure people in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I'm sorry to hear about the 'visitor'. Apparently he makes an art of it. Here's a link to a blog post that someone wrote in response to him - it's hilarious!
    http://ifihadablogpart2.blogspot.com/2011/02/open-letter-to-anonymous.html

    ReplyDelete