Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thirty days of Thanks

November 9, 2010

Today is the first snowfall of the season. I am thankful that we have been blessed with such beautiful, warm weather this fall. Because of the warm weather, the snow did not stick to the roads and driving was a breeze coming home from work.

Even though I do not like the cold winter months,  I do like the holiday's! I love spending Thanksgiving with friends and family, I love the extra time with my family, Christmas Eve Church Service, Christmas music, watching the Grand Kiddo's open their presents, sitting in the living room (with the lights off) looking at the Christmas tree and it's sparkling lights.  I love the way our home looks when it is decorated for the holidays and I love the smell of Apple Cider, with mulling spices, simmering on the stove.

Snowy Penguins











1 comment:

  1. thank you for always leaving me sweet comments on my blog. Along with all the things I am thankful for this month, I want to add that I am thankful for you and your lovely blog!!! Your post today makes me want to get out all my christmas decorations!!!!

    ReplyDelete